Saturday, August 24, 2013

6 months in country and finally posting for the first time

First off, let me apologize to anyone (the very few people) back home who have been waiting for me to post pictures and blog posts about my adventures over here in Madagascar, or as I'm calling it these days, MCAR for short.
So, with that said, I'm going to do my best to catch everyone up to date in under five posts (ish) and then hopefully post frequently, being that every day is an adventure in this country.

For those of you who don't know, I won the Peace Corps lottery when I was posted to serve in Madagascar. I graduated with a Journalism degree (I focused in photography, keep in mind while reading my blog) from The University of Montana in December 2012 and in March 2013 departed for MCAR to train and serve as a volunteer health educator (a later post to explain what the weight of that title means). 
Hiking near Ankazobe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment