Saturday, January 11, 2014

What's all that squawking about?


With all the presidential propaganda and local propaganda that was driving around in November and December, (people in vans screaming through beat up aged microphones and exhausted speakers) the kids have it drilled into their minds that silence is unacceptable. 
So, all I've  been hearing lately is a whole bunch of high-pitched nonsense coming from the kids.
I just assumed they were making fun of me and my naturally high pitched and at times squeaky voice caused by excitement. 

Turns out they've been chanting "Kelsey ho deputy, nĂºmero quinze!"

They want me to run for deputy and with all the propaganda that was going around they thought they'd be my propaganda; loud, unintelligible, basically disturbing peace and quiet for the whole village. 
Fortunately for the real candidates, kids can't vote, because if they could and if in fact I were competing, I would win by a long shot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment