Friday, June 6, 2014

Everyone writes about rats...

Well here it goes.

Rats are the scariest animal to me.
They eat through Tupperware, enough said. Still not scared? Okay, they eat through the toughest of Tupperware.
That was a lid covering my oatmeal. I hope they enjoyed the plastic and hard oatmeal, they probably didn't because they shit in it. Assholes.

They eat my food, shit in my food, keep me up late at night, wake me up in the middle of the night. There's no such thing as 'rat hours'. For these guys, it's whenever the hell they want. 
Am I the only person that didn't know rats could climb walls? What kind of freak animal is this? 
When they're done 'playing' in my kitchen area they'll come climb on the walls right above my head. I know they're only fabric netting, but thank god for bed nets, I feel safer sleeping underneath one. And I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before they eat through that too. 

So, I got a kitten. She's only five weeks old now, so only slightly smaller than the rats she is supposed to kill. I've been playing rough with her, teaching her how to hunt and kill (I'm probably not doing any of that correctly). But I'm giving her until she's big enough and then no more sleeping under my bed net safety bubble with me. It's time to kill little kitten. 
Horrible iPhone photo of my little kitten attacking my hand! Training in the night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment